Our flagship time trial / triathlon bike received a facelift for 2015. The new entirely redesigned streamlined front end is now lighter, more integrated and sleek. And yet, it offers the same great adjustment options the E-118 is already famous for.
The E-118 Next will be your best ally when it comes down to shaving off precious minutes off your fastest bike split. How can we make a great bike even better? Here’s how we pulled it off.
New ONEness 3.0 concept
- Introducing the “Virtual Stem” in a new streamlined front end. It’s sleek. It’s more integrated. And yet, it offers as many adjustment options as before. Welcome to the ONEness 3.0 evolution.
New reversible AHB7500 carbon handlebar.
- Finely tuned fit through 10cm height adjustment for armrests and time trial extensions. Comfort adapted to each riders’ specifics needs.
- The AHB7500 weighs almost 100g less than the 2014 E-118 handlebar.
2WAYPOST ASP-7500 reversible (76°/ 78°) carbon seatpost.
TT or Tri fit.
- Seat clamp offset: -10 to -15mm
- With reversed seat post: +10 to +15mm
The new Link System further enhances the cockpit’s rigidity.
Exclusives integrated aero brakes.